Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wow! - you can download the pattern now!

I'm overwhelmed with the response to the Smoking Hot Sock pattern! Thank you for your interest! So far I've send it out 140 times. For those of you who didn't get it, a few emails came back, or I didn't even have an email address, (hallo Mercedes!). Please let me know, I really would like to send it to you.



Since this is my first sock pattern, I do hope it's clear and not riddled with mistakes! I would love to see pictures of your finished socks and some feedback would be nice. I'll put every pic I get up on my Readers Gallery. If you include what yarn you've used, and needle size, that would be great!



I've started the mate for the Trekking XXL last night, the other two socks are pairs now.



I need a sock knitting break after this and already know what I'll be knitting next. You will never guess! ;o)







And since posts without pictures are not fun, here is one more pic with Sam trying out Biko's round soft bed. He fits right in, don't you think? He does. ;o)

I will send out the pattern to whoever asked for it today. But - hurray!

you can download the free pattern now!
please go to the side bar where you can find the button to download it.

12 comments:

momsue84 said...

Congratulations on such success, Monika. It's already being mentioned on some sock knitting groups, too. Do I see a budding career in the works? It truly is a lovely design.

Anonymous said...

I love the sock pattern too! Please send it to me...

Also, I haven't received my prize for the favorite quote contest. :( I hope I gave you the right address! Maybe it's just because it is going to another country? But when it comes, I want to try your pattern out of the yarn! Thanks again, Marianne

Anonymous said...

Would like to get your Hot sock pattern but having a problem getting through, hope I can connect with you this way . Love the sock. And your blog is great too. Sue

LadyLungDoc said...

Thanks for the pattern. I was going to use some trekking yarn, but I think I'm going to instead use some Opal Zebra yarn; the black and white should highlight the mitred squares nicely!!

Kris B said...

Thank you for the pattern! I have some sock yarn that pools up kind of funny to me. I think this pattern will work great for this yarn.

hakucho said...

Thanks for sending me the pattern! Great pattern (very nicely written I might add!) and I'm excited to try it!

Anonymous said...

Very cool download Monika - you are so smart to get this all figured out (I was the 34th download!)

Knitted Zebra said...

Love those socks! Hehe! Sam looks like he is right at home in Biko's bed! What does she think about that? Hugs from Sasha, Samson and Gabi.

monica said...

Those socks look wonderful. I just downloaded the pattern, but I have to finish mittens for the kids before I can do any other knitting, I have orders from them. I have to say I love the ones in the trekking XXL 100 the best.

Debi said...

I haven't downloaded the pattern yet but I wanted to say congrats Monika! The socks look just wonderful, well done! :)

Anonymous said...

Downloaded the pattern this morning. Can't weight to cast on for these babies. Will send a pic when done. Thanks for the pattern Sue

Anonymous said...

Just downloaded your sock pattern. I think it's wonderful, and thank you for sharing it with the Socknitters' forum. I have some Trekking waiting for just the right pattern. I also enjoy looking at your blog. Very cute knitted animals, and Harry is very charming.
All the best, Barbara