Saturday, May 29, 2010

more doggie pictures ...

I have to show these photos, before Denny is grown up! This was back in April. I was sitting on the sofa, both boys there with me, sleeping (well, them, not me). I had to get up to get the camera, without getting them to follow me, what is what usually happens. Happy did notice, but stayed put.

April 23-1

Denny only noticed when he heard the camera, and he also noticed that he was all alone on the sofa, or so he thought, and was fast to scoot over to snuggle with Happy.

April 23-2

And then they were both wide awake, and we all left the building, I mean room.

April 23-5

Have a nice weekend!
***

8 comments:

Frieda said...

How cute is that ! Denny loves to cuddle and Happy seems willing to oblige . Happy looks so grown up ...

CelticCastOn said...

ahhh such cuteness!
Is the pool open for business yet?? It's looking like its going to be a nice weekend!

Cindy said...

Darling pics. Happy weekend to you all, too.

lexa said...

Aren't they cute! My nehphew stayed the other night. He was still sleeping when I got up, so Jewel decided to go lay with him, lol. She likes to be near people.

Anonymous said...

Happy looks so, well, happy! I think he's quite fond of his new brother.

Anonymous said...

tooo cute!!!

AdrieneJ said...

Those are seriously cute pictures. How is it that Happy came to be named Happy?

Robin said...

Love the last several posts!!!! A belated Happy Birthday to Happy! Hope there were bones all around!