Sunday, April 09, 2006

Bored to tears!


I was working on my BB yesterday, when I suddenly felt very bored. In all fairness, it's not my only mitered squares project I'm working on right now:

1. Baby Blanket
2. Noro Kureyon Blanket for - moi! (on hold until I get more yarn, which I've ordered online)
3. a shawl for my granny

So, I dug out the "Lucy Bag" pattern from Two Old Bags, I had purchased some time ago. The yarn I use is Berroco Ultra Alpaca - Henna. I'll have enough left to make another one, maybe together with the Ultra Alpaca chocolate brown. We'll see. It's fun and I'm looking forward to do the felting. I hope it'll turn out nice. This was supposed to be a gift for a friend, but the yarn didn't arrive until the day I mailed the "Sam" scarf.
We'll see how long I can keep up the knitting frenzy. It's getting warm outside and there will be a lot of gardening to do.

No comments: