Thursday, December 27, 2012

What Santa brought!

Yesterday we played a lot with the new toys, and with the little snow we had left. But it was fun.



Well, over night we've got some more snow, even though it was not in the forcast. Ha! We love it. We'll be outside, right after I finish this blog post.

Maggie's big nose.
December 27-Maggie's nose

She looks so guilty, and I know why! She's found Denny's bone, a bone she's not supposed to have, because she gets tummy trouble from it. I told her to leave it.

December 27


She does not take shit from Denny. Get away from me!

December 27

About the new toys they've got for Christmas. This was Christmas Eve. The White ones were downstairs, enjoying peace and quiet for a while, while Denny, never far away from me, gave us an ear full of the new squeaky pin.

Christmas Eve

I soon was down on the floor playing with him. He was so excited.

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

And this is how he looks when my daughter is here, and she pets him.

Christmas Eve

Draw your own conclusion. :o)

So far all three bears are still almost whole. One lost an ear to Denny. The other two are safely tucked away in Maggie's crate, where she brought them, and guards them. Happy liked the pins much better anyway. Who needs a soft toy anyway?

♥ ♥ ♥






7 comments:

momsue84 said...

Love the video!! And, doesn't
Denny just melt when your daughter pets him!?!?! So cute. Glad everyone had a squeaky toy Christmas.

charlie girl said...

ha! The bowling pins are one of the only toys my dogs dont tear apart too! My goldies do in their stuffies too quickly so we have to pass. Looks like a wonderful white Christmas....send a little towards Seattle ok!
Happy New Year!

lexa said...

Ha ha! Jewel must be chilling out as she's getting older... she only ripped apart one of their new Christmas toys to get the squeaky out. She did it in less than five minutes, of course, but the other two are still intact!

Merry Christmas!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Denny's face in that last picture kills me!!!

monica said...

Denny looks like he's hypnotized by your daughter. :)

Lenard said...

adorable :-D

Sharon said...

Merry Christmas! I don't know what to make of the face Denny is making while your daughter is petting him. If he's not growling or snarling, then it's all good.

I hope you had a wonderful day.