Thursday, December 13, 2012

That's so unfair!

I feel like a Zombie today. I didn't get any sleep last night, and it's Happy's fault. He was so nervous, he just could not settle down all night. Besides keeping me awake, it made me also worry, that something was wrong with him.
Several trips outside, left me standing in the cold, while he was gazing at the stars so to speak, but nothing else. Of course all that coming and going woke up Denny, who had to take a trip outside as well.

Every time I was dozing off, Happy stood beside my bed, breathing heavily in my ear. Little pervert!

Anyhow, I'm just glad I haven't had anything important planned for today. Bedtime can't come fast enough for me today. Meanwhile HE is snoozing the day away. Snoring too!

-Happy

But isn't he cute nevertheless? Can't be mad at him for long, unless I fall down the stairs in my hazy state, and brake something. Uh, I better stop imagining all those awful things that could happen to me ....

Happy

15 comments:

Sara Tomlinson Design said...

He is just so so adorable. I have a dog with a tempermant just like that so can fully appreciate where your coming from.

Unknown said...

He is so cute. It is hard to stay mad. My Tess threw up on me in the middle of the night on the bed. Was i mad? No. Just worried something was wrong.....

Anonymous said...

Und was ist nun mit dem Hundchen?
Fehlt ihm etwas, oder war der Schöne "nur" schlaflos, und Du in seinem Gefolge?..

Liebe Grüße aus A

E.

Sharon said...

I haven't been sleeping else lately either and I don't have a dog! Last night Miss Kitty went flying off the bed and out of the bedroom at top speed which scared me to death.

Here's hoping you get a good night's sleep tonight.

momsue84 said...

Milo does the same thing every once in awhile. It's, either, because of a full moon, or he is smelling wildlife in the area. The last few nights we have had deer bedded down in our front yard which drives him nuts. Hope you get some rest!

CelticCastOn said...

I have nights like that with Boss too when his stomach is upset or something and he just keeps going in and out in and out.
Hope he's feeling better today and that you get some sleep!

Zenitude said...

Love that little bit of tongue hanging out! He's sleeping like a log.
Take it easy today.

knottygnome said...

the tongue hanging out is priceless. hope you get some shut-eye soon!

Marita said...

War Vollmond? Ja manchmal "spinnen" sie Nachts ein bisschen, das hatte ich auch schon und in dem Moment könnte man sie grrr. Aber dann denke ich immer, Du armer Kerl kannst ja nicht reden wenn Dich was zwickt, also was sollst Du sonst tun.
Er ist wirklich so drollig wie er da liegt und schnarcht, ganz so als ob nie was war :-))

LG Marita

Lenard said...

what a gorgeous dog!! :-)
gee... how I envy you! mine is no longer here.
maybe it was just bad planetary aspect? (I always blame celestial bodies if there is really nothing else to blame ;-))

Agnes said...

Look at that tiny tongue!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Poor puppy! (and poor you!) I wonder what spooked him. I've had nights like that with Rocky - he just won't settle down.

Anonymous said...

He is just lovely! And he is so tired as you are!

Mine 2 were so nervous and went in and out, when there was an earthquake for a couple of years. Just that my Husband and I didn't feel that, but the dogs did!

Grüessli von Hanne.

TracyKM said...

Awww. Sometimes our dog has a night like that. We figure there must be an animal out there somewhere close enough to smell, but too far to see.

Grammy Braxton said...

Love the tongue sticking out! I hope you get some sleep tonight.