Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Wild One

I want to post these pictures before she's grown even more. She already doubled her weight since we've got her, 2 1/2 weeks ago.
This was her on December 7th, still a little mouse turd:
Dec.7 - Maggie-1
Looking oh so innocent!

Dec.7 - Maggie-11
Chewing the rug is in a puppy's job description.

Dec.7 - Maggie-13
"Hey Maggie, what are you doing? Bad puppy!"

Dec.7 - Maggie-14

"Who are you calling a bad puppy?"

Dec.7 - Maggie-16
What's that now? Somebody calling my name?
***

16 comments:

CelticCastOn said...

She's the cutest mouse turd I've ever seen. I love how her ears are trying soooo hard to stand up :)

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Love how the little ears are starting to stand up!

lexa said...

She is just TOO CUTE!

I used to have an outdoor mat on the front doorstep, but Jewel chewed it all up. I didn't bother replacing it. She did't bother the ones inside the house.

MiA said...

Such a cutie!!

Michelle said...

She's just too cute doing all those things that puppies are supposed to do.

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Maggie has to be the cutest puppy EVER :)))) What I want to know is when when when does the puppy chewing phase end?

Beverly said...

She is soooo cute.

Carrie#K said...

She is so cute! I love her little folded ear/cocked head.

Susan said...

Keep those puppy pics coming!! I love them! That one of her barking is precious.

Martina said...

Soooo cute!

wolltrunken said...

Oh, die Kleine ist sooooo allerliebst und niedlich und knuddelig!!!

Liebe Gruesse

von Birgit

Anonymous said...

Oh monika. Kaela and I followed your lovely comment to see such sweeeeeeeeet photos of Maggie.

Päivi Eerola said...

So cute! Have fun with her!

Frieda said...

Maggie is just the cutest bundle of fluff !

Walden said...

Too cute!

Irene said...

She is so cute! My heart just melted!