Monday, July 19, 2010

Tired

Last Friday I made this Blueberries cake, because I have to empty our freezer. There will be a similar cake with Raspberries, and another Blueberries cake soon. This one was very delicious.

July 16- Blueberries cake

Where there's food, there's Denny!

July 16- Blueberries cake

Denny has taken to sleeping in my luggage, which is standing around, waiting to be moved soon. Here he is the morning he had to go to the Vet's. He didn't stay in any spot very long.

July 15-Denny is not well, sleeping in my luggage for a few minutes

But even before that, he climbed in to rest a little.

June 5-3

He knew I was watching, so he didn't chew on the leash for once. He's so much trouble, that I have him on a leash inside, or in his crate. Another funny thing happened at the Vet's. They gave him some Gastro, canned food, which he did not take! They gave him dry kibble, and he ate that! He's the one eating everything, at any time, no matter what texture it is, at home.
On Wednesday he'll be going back for neutering. Until then, he's enjoying several swims a day, and lots of free running.

June 5-2

Happy's checking out his reflection.

July 14-6

We had lots to do this weekend, and it's not over yet. At the end of the day I'm so tired, that I don't even want to look at knitting. Whenever I can I spend my time spinning.

***

16 comments:

Walden said...

The blueberry cake looks delicious! Denny is definitely leaving puppy-hood and moving into preteen/teenager.

lexa said...

Maggie got her stitches out from being spayed tonight. Took her for a walk around a local wooded park on the way home. She loved it and walked a lot better than she usually does. Not sure if it's the effects of being spayed or the fact that Jewel wasn't there. We also didn't really run into anyone else. I'm hoping the spaying chills her out a lot.

2paw said...

Best pictures every: Denny in his suitcase!! I reckon he thinks the vet might be slipping him a Mickey Finn!!! Glad he is feeling better and hope the whole renovation thing proceeds well. Happy is very cute too, seeing himself in the window.
Mmmm lovely blueberries cake.

momsue84 said...

Denny is so cute in your luggage!! I can just imagine those two frolicking in the pool. Between the two pups and your remodel, you must be just wiped out. Sure hope Denny's procedure goes fine tomorrow.

CelticCastOn said...

oh Denny you are a miniature Boston, hanging where the food is, eating rocks getting into mischief. Happy seems to have grown into an adult overnight, he's so handsome!

SissySees said...

The cake looks yummy, but that little darling balled up in your luggage is too much. What a sweetie!

Laurie said...

I'd love the recipe for that blueberry cake - it looks delicious!!!

Sounds like Denny is in the throes of doggy adolescence. My Wilbur has been pretty close to the most perfect dog in the world his entire life - except for a three-month period between six and nine months when he was hell on wheels.

I love the suitcase picture. :-)

knottygnome said...

mmm, that blueberry cake is making me hungry!

Natys said...

I cant believe how big and dark Denny is, im glad he is ok. The idea of happy looking for him made me laugh.

i hope Denny gives you a break soon

shannon said...

so, any ideas on how big Denny will end up getting? he's gotten so big already.

and Happy! wow, what a joy watching him become this amazing dog!!!

Knatolee said...

Yummy yummy cake! And Denny is so cute.

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

I BET that cake was delicious!!!!

We also have the leash on Simcha ALL the time. Outside he's on a long line. He's getting better and now will sleep for long periods during the day. He's only in the crate at night now.

If I looked as good as Happy I would be gazing at myself too - LOL

Virginia G said...

Poor you. Sending lots of relaxing thoughts in your direction.

SockPixie said...

The cake looks yummy!

Linda said...

Lovely cake! I hope Denny gets on OK for his OP.

Beverly said...

The cakes looks delicious. Will you send me the recipe. I got a bunch of free blueberries.