Friday, July 16, 2010

All is well ....

Thanks, everyone for the well wishes, it worked!
July 3-19
Denny didn't mind going back to the Vet's this morning. He greeted everybody most friendly, and didn't even look back when they led him into the backroom. Very different from all the others, who always made a fuss, and didn't want to be left there.
July 3-18

He slept through the night without any problems, except to go drink some water once. The funny thing was, when my son picked him up, and he thought Denny was still under the influence of sedation, the Vet's staff looked at him with big eyes, because they thought Denny was quite a hyper dog! He did yap a lot while there though. I'm just glad he's O.K. He doesn't know yet, but he'll be back there next Wednesday for neutering. Good thing he likes it there!

July 14-10
He's eager to get down to go for a swim, and romp around the back yard, and so is Happy - always!

July 12-3

I wish you all a wonderful weekend! Ours will be filled with a lot of work, cleaning, and packing, and in between swimming, and sleeping, that's all.

***

17 comments:

ikki said...

Thank God he is well. My best hugs to him.
I know it is summer, but it is too hot here (+34C) and it have not raines for a while.
I wish You all the best!

momsue84 said...

Glad to hear the news!

Isabel S./Lisboa-Portugal said...

I'm very glad Denny is ok. Very good news. I'm worried with my Beagle, he needs surgery because of a tumor in his testicle . And because of his heart problems I'm worried with general anaesthetic, hope everything will go well, his age, 12, doesn't help also. But I'm very glad for Denny.
Hugs

lexa said...

Glad he's feeling better! Maggie has to go the beginning of the week to get her stitches out. She was spayed last Wednesday and had to spend the night. She wouldn't walk for the girl at the office, I had to take her into the back, poor thing. I felt terrible for her. She was excited to see me the next morning! And poor Jewel sulked something terrible, she missed her. If I said, "Where's Maggie?" she'd go run to the door.

Susan said...

I'm so glad that Denny is better!! He needs to swim a lot in the next few days as he won't be able to get wet for a while after being neutered.

Charlene said...

So glad to hear that Denny's not getting sick anymore. My son's cat, Monty, has the same disposition as Denny. Constantly moving, see, doing, and picking up anything to chew on. I think the cat thinks he's a dog. ;)

Sounds like you've got a busy weekend. Hope all goes well!

Michelle said...

Yay for Denny feeling better. I've only brought in cats for spaying before, never had to neuter since Nimitz came that way. Hope it goes well and you find a little time to sit and rest!

Virginia G said...

I'm so glad!!!!!!!!!!

He's starting to look like such a big boy now... he's losing the puppyness so quickly.

2paw said...

Oh that is such good news and what a gorgeous picture of Denny!!!! I bet Happy is pleased as well!!!

Anonymous said...

so glad he is better!!

Sharon said...

Thank goodness Denny is fine! Now he can get on with the serious business of getting into trouble and not throwing up at night. Whew!

Linda said...

Thats great news!

Jeanne said...

Glad he's ok - so hard when they are sick and you can't tell what's wrong.

Have a good weekend and stay cool!

shannon said...

so glad he's doing well. it's funny in his solo pics he looks much bigger...then Happy gets in the pic and nope, he's got little legs. LOVE them!! :)

Walden said...

I'm glad Happy is doing good! He looks so much older in his pictures, he's growing so quickly!

Laurie said...

Just catching up...so glad Denny is okay! My dog usually gets some kind of tummy trouble every summer. Last week, it was diarrhea for a couple days. I think there's a certain kind of grass that he hunts down and eats that doesn't sit well with him.

SockPixie said...

I am so happy he is doing well!