Thursday, July 30, 2009

Goodies!

Steinbach Wolle Maxi 10 x 100g each ~ 600yds 100% mercerized cotton
I have to thank my mom for sending me 10 x 100g Steinbach Wolle Maxi mercerized cotton. I'll be knitting a lace doily or two for her with the blue ones.

gift from Herta-1

Also, once again, thank you Herta, for those lovely lace knitting pattern booklets and some vintage cotton to knit doilies with!

Trekking flame 4 x 100g 75%new wool 25%nylon for dyeing I've ordered some Trekking Flame sock yarn in The Netherlands for dyeing. Can't wait to get the dye pot out!

Sockpixie yarn
And since it took so long to receive this order, I've totally forgotten all about it. What a nice surprise when I got it in the mail! This is Sockpixie yarn and fiber. Lovely stuff. Now I need some quiet time to get my needles smoking again!

2 x 4oz BFL from Sockpixie

This is 8oz BFL.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! You really racked up the goodies today! Lucky you.

Carrie K said...

Those doilies area going to be intricately fabulous. I can't wait to see them knit up.

Or the fiber!

I'm glad Biko played footsie w/you and got into the Bloody Toes photo shoot. Happy is such a clown. Attacking the dog bed? lol.

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Lots of fun crafting supplies! A doily in the blue will make a stunning gift for mum :)

susannasplace said...

Du kannst Decken stricken? Oh ich kauf die immer auf dem Flohmarkt *g*. Das ist mir zu viel Gezähle.

Biko und Happy scheinen sich ja sehr gut zu verstehen. Der Kleine ist supertoll. Ihr könnt echt stolz auf ihn sein.

LG Susi

Kris B said...

Wow, nice assortment of goodies. Have fun with them :).

Monica aka Gloria Patre said...

I just love your color choices! The BFL fiber especially! Yummy!!

Tina said...

Christmas in summer?
Thanks for your email, will get back to it soon!

hakucho said...

Looks like you are very ambitious with your doily knitting....does that surprise me?...no, not at all ;)