Monday, March 12, 2012

Winter is over!



Last week we had -11C, and this week we are supposed to get + 20C on Thursday. Well, lets not talk about the weather, it's depressing.


Here are some happy photos. Denny has taken to eating ice whenever he can get his teeth on a ice cube, no matter how big or small they are.



I've watched him afterward, and he never showed any ill effect, except for increased peeing.


Happy is always in Lala land when we are outside, jumping around with his Frisbee on his head.



***

7 comments:

ikki said...

It`s lovely weather here too! I`m going out to the forrest with Klaus... he likes to be there.
Hugs to my boy!

2paw said...

I laugh at Happy with his frisbee in Lala land!! He's a rummun.That huge ice-cube should keep Denny busy for a little while I hope?? He's so very determined. It is certainly warming up where you are and I expect there will be the muddy slushy stage soon???

Redberry Cottage said...

Wow that is a major piece of ice!!! Brrr!

Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

BryndĂ­s said...

Hehe, I like Happy with this green plast thing on his head :) Oh how I cant wait for the summer to arrive here! But it will not be until may or june :/ It will be great to be outside with my spinningwheel again :)

Stadtwaldvogel said...

Very funny! By the way I love your blanket!
Have a good week! Julia

illusions said...

Brilliant ice carving Denny! And what can I say to Happy other than enjoy!

kristieinbc said...

It has been a mild winter in Western Canada too. However, we don't have +20 in the forecast any time soon!

Enjoy your early spring thaw. The ice won't be there for your dog for much longer!