Sunday, March 11, 2012

Beautiful day!

It's so lovely outside today, just the right temperatures. Sunny, a little windy, 15C, so I've decided to sit out on the deck and knit a little.

March 11

After a while, I thought it would be nice to have lunch out too.

March 11

Somebody else was very interested in my lunch:
March 11

trying it from all angles:
March 11

Happy knows, if he gives me some space while I eat, there will be something for him at the end.

March 11

Oh, and I'm working on my second handspun Old Forge blanket here, drinking Oolong tea. Just delightful. Happy Sunday!

***

9 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I'm in the house, but I've got the windows open - so nice!

Crochet with Raymond said...

I love the look on Denny's face, he sooooooooooooooooo wants your lunch!
Loving the colours of your next blanket, have a lovely week!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's what it is! I thought you were doing a hat for a second, and then it had to be a top-down hat, but I couldn't figure out why you were still going when it looked mostly finished! I'm excited to see how this turns out- I really liked the first one!

Susan said...

I thought it was a beautiful day here and it's only 6C. Wow, 15C must feel like summer!

Yeah, Denny is not what you'd call subtle. Great lunch, by the way. Please tell me that's leftovers and you don't go to all that work for lunch.

cauchy09 said...

your lunch looks really goooooooood. and i love the sound of a SECOND blanket!

lexa said...

Maggie just stares at me when I'm eating, but Jewel usually barks her head off. I give Maggie a bit (if it's something they can eat) and won't give Jewel any til she shuts up!

Anna M said...

Our girls know that they get to prewash at the end of the meal so they wait very patiently under our feet. However... once one plates hits the floor and is done they will stare very pointedly at the slower diner.

What a lovely day you had, and asparagus too!

2paw said...

Such gorgeous colours in your knitting and such a yummy lunch. Poor Denny, I am sure he is never fed, just like Gilly. Happy has the right idea!!

Maryse said...

Your dogs are such good boys!!! Isn't spring exciting! We had a wonderful day here too and I just happened to be on vacation today ;-) Have a great week!