Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The morning after a snow storm

Last night we had a snow storm. Since I didn't have to be out and about, I was looking forward to more snow when I woke up. It wasn't all that much, but it's sticking to every surface possible. It's the best snowball snow EVER!
At 8AM this morning, we were outside enjoying ourselves.

Feb. 28-8AM-2

Feb. 28-8AM-13

Feb. 28-8AM-9

Hehe, that's Maggie's tail making it into the picture - just.

Feb. 28-8AM-7



Feb. 28-8AM-6

Feb. 28-8AM-5

They say there is more of this on the way. :o)



11 comments:

San @ Made in Hem said...

Could you blow some over the ocean? This is sooooooo pretty! Enjoy yourselves!!! :)

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Wow - you actually got snow? We got a slush storm! It's nasty!

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

WOW! SO, so beautiful!! Did I say WOW?? WOW!!

Sharon said...

Your yard looks lovely covered with snow.

charlie girl said...

I'm jealous, we havent had but a mere dusting this entire year in Seattle.

Carrie#K said...

I must be hungry, your pool looks like a pie.

And the periscope tail in the other picture is too cute!!

Jen said...

My Emma would just love to join the dog party ! I want snow !

Rhonda said...

That's a lot of snow. We hardly go anything here, it's mostly wet snowy slush.

Lynn One, Purl Two said...

Wasn't it beautiful? S clean and fresh!

lexa said...

Most of our snow is melted, and what IS left is hard and crusty mostly. Tomorrow could be messy. Rain changing to freezing rain, ice pellets, and snow in the evening, then periods of snow on Friday. My dogs might get some more to play in. :)

2paw said...

What fun, I love Happy's smudge of snow on his nose, and the way Maggie is looking adoringly at him and Denny's very sticky uppy tail!!!