Thursday, February 28, 2013

Great mail day!

Today my Southern Cross Fiber club arrived, along with my FatCatKnits Studio Fund Donation swag. Oh wow! It feels like Christmas!

Here's the fiber: Corriedale, 110gr each

Sweet Wine
SCF club February 2013-Corriedale-110gr-Sweet Wine

Distant Thunder

SCF club February 2013 - Corriedale 110gr-Distant Thunder

Both are so pretty! I haven't spun Corriedale in a long time. I'm looking forward to it.

And here's more wonderful stuff. I've got 16oz "The Sky is the limit" studio colorway on Falkland. Tote bags, a mug, cards, a batt pack. Oh my!

FatCatKnits Studio Fund Donation swag

I need more hands! So much I want to do, not enough time! ♥

6 comments:

momsue84 said...

Yes, but isn't it so much fun!!!!!

Sharon said...

Oh! What a delight to get all that finery goodness in the mail. Like you, I wouldn't know where to start.

My Five Sons said...

Wow Lucky Duckie!!

monica said...

I think you always accomplish so much!!

Monica said...

Christmas in March! Love that Distant Thunder!!!

Unknown said...

I'm a new spinner and seeing all your lovely fiber is making me swoon.