Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Business Casual KAL

I kinda signed up for another KAL. Kelly over at CelticCastOn is hosting it. I was not sure at first, but since I'm knitting socks at the moment anyways, I thought, why not?!

The pattern is Business Casual by Tanis Lavallee.

businesscasualkal-copy

I'm using Wandering Cat Yarns Alley Cat BFL for these socks, colorway Fern Gully.

WCY-Alley Cat BFL-Fern Gully-460yds-75BFL-25Nylon

My lovely knitting bowl has made a dive to the floor several times now, and is still in one piece. This is really a hard working bowl, and I love it. ( Twisted Timber )

Business Casual KAL - sock 1



12 comments:

Nikkole said...

I love all of Tanis's patterns :)

Susa said...

Deinen Blog habe ich gestern gefunden und es gibt für mich viel zu sehen. Wunderschöne Sachen machst Du! LG susa

2paw said...

I think the travelling stitch pattern is very business but casual and I just love the colour!! Your knitting is so even and smooth too. Lovely.

momsue84 said...

Love the color you have chosen for the sock KAL. Thanks for the tip on the pattern, too. I've downloaded it and will add it to my sock arsenal!

schäfchen silvia said...

Die Socken gefallen mir sehr gut.

Sharon said...

I like the color you chose and I'm putting that pattern on my to do list.

Twisted Timber said...

Monika. You break it and I will make you a new one. Twisted Timber

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I always did love that skein!

Lynn One, Purl Two said...

I LOVE these. I must knit them! Thank you for the inspiration!

Solange said...

I love my Twisted Timber's yarn bowl. Thanks for the tip!

yodafatkitty said...

I did these with some Paton's Kroy sock in gray for the hubs. Awesome pattern.

My Five Sons said...

Love that pattern,I can see myself knitting it!!