Sunday, February 10, 2013

More pups in the snow pictures 1

Yesterday morning, we were up early, and outside soon after the sun was up. Today's focus is on my pretty boy Happy.

snowy beard

Feb. 9-early morning-6

funny face

Feb. 9-early morning-2

was that a mouse I heard

Feb. 9-early morning-5


found my pin

Feb. 9-early morning-1

ooops, there goes my pin again

Feb. 9-early morning-7

grrrr, don't come any closer, the pin is mine (as long as you don't take it away from me)

Feb. 9-early morning-12

the weather forecast is sunny but cold

Feb. 9-early morning-10



5 comments:

Amy said...

More puppy love.I love the smily face, tooooo cute.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

What a handsome happy!

momsue84 said...

Happy is so beautiful!!!

Pam said...

I love your blog your dogs are so funny and always make my day !!!!!

2paw said...

He does have a funny face doesn't he? I love his icy whiskers and his happiness with the pin, I hope no-one steals it!!