Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lovely Snow!

And what is my sweet boy doing in all this snow?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

He's throwing toys in front of me, waiting patiently for me to toss them, so he can retrieve them.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Denny of course, has always something to say too.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Isn't that a lovely sight, early in the morning?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

It wont stick around though, it's too warm, already started melting. But we'll get all the fun out of it, for sure.
I've got to go, play with the pups some more.

***

6 comments:

Beverly said...

The boys look like they are ready for some fun!

Walden said...

We have some flakes, but it is too warm to stick. Wookie is disappointed. Glad your puppies are getting to enjoy the snow! :)

2paw said...

I love that they each got their own special post!! Happy so loves to play, I think he thinks YOU like to play and so he's making you happy too!! I can see Denny butting in. It is a very lovely sight, have a great day!!!

SusiKnitchicks said...

Mensch habt ihr ne Menge Schnee. Da wird man ja neidisch.

Die Hundebilder sind wieder allerliebst. Unsere Lilly ist ja auch ganz crazy, wenn es geschneit hat. Das mag wohl jeder Hund gerne.

LG Susi

Frieda said...

Lovely pics ! I 'm so envious , we've barely had snow here this year . We haven' t been on the cross country skis once , boo hoo . Yesterday I took a walk in the woods with Jessey where we normally ski , nothing but a crust of granular snow , very icy . They haven't even bothered to groom he trails . It was a gorgeous sunny day tho , Jessey had a blast feeding the chickadees .

Anonymous said...

My boys loved the snow so much! Too bad it was only here for a day. Kodiak I think was finally for the first time really comfortable in all his fur. :)