Wednesday, February 09, 2011

The Boys & Maggie

This is a video of all three of them out on the deck. It's nothing special, except to see how they interact. Maggie does not take any crap from the boys. She also likes to dig, and eat snow/ice, which turned her into a peeing machine.



We still limit the time Denny and Maggie are together, but I'm not afraid for her anymore. Of course they still can't be left alone together, she's just too small, not that she'd know it! It's clear that she's the Boss. I'd never thought that would happen. She has spunk!
Anyway, enjoy!


***

8 comments:

tinebeest said...

Ah, that's nice to watch on an otherwise dull morning!

It's great to see Happy turn into a great surrogate parent/caring big brother for Maggie (at least that's the impression I get); and nice to know Denny met his match. He'll be under the thumb when she's a bit bigger ;-)

CelticCastOn said...

I think T is in love with Happy. I played the video for her and she giggled and extended her hand as if she was reaching for them saying HA Ha *thats Happy*
I tried to get a video of her the watching it but it wasn`t the same the second time through.

Laurie said...

At my house, that's what's known as a "rousing game of Bite Yer Face Off". :-) I, too, thought Happy was acting as a protective big brother to Maggie in the first video. And I love, love, LOVE Denny's big play bow. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

It's cute that Maggie knows that she can go under the table and chairs and that the boys can't follow her.

Kathy... said...

I do SO enjoy your videos! Thanks so much for posting them. Maggie is growing up so fast! Do you think Denny is full grown by now?

Claudia Bugh said...

I love seeing the videos because you get a much better idea of how they interact! I was very happy to see that Happy has taken advantage of his height and is holding his own with Denny ~ and that little MT is a pistol and is going to be bossing everyone around when she gets some height behind her - LOL

I might try and take a video of Simcha when he's barking. Nothing short of ferocious.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I love how she outsmarted them and went under the table! I think Denny is going to be in big trouble when she's full grown!

Walden said...

Love the videos of the puppies!