Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blooming Mystery KAL - clue 2

Boy this second clue gave me a hard time!

I was so eager to continue knitting, that I did not look at the charts close enough. What tripped me up was, that the wrong side rows are not just purl rows, but with a few knit stitches strewn in, as well as, there were two parts of the chart. At first both charts looked the same, but after a few rows they had different stitches, but I missed that at first. I had to rip back three long rows, and still had to go down a couple of stitches to fix my mistakes. From now on I'll be more careful, because tinking is not much fun, takes me longer than knitting, and I dropped a stitch too. Anyway, I'm done with this clue, and will be knitting the next clue shortly.

I so love this colorway (Wandering Cat Yarns Twinkle Cat - Emerald City)! The twinkle is silver, but it would look great with gold sparkle too.

Blooming Mystery KAL - clue 2

12 comments:

hakucho said...

very, very pretty :)

Michelle said...

Pretty! Good thing you were paying attention to the chart. :-)

Walden said...

Still looking quite lovely!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Gold Twinkle is coming soon!

faith76 said...

it's lovely :)

Susan said...

That is really beautiful!

Rhonda said...

I just did 2 up with the gold sparkle. It does look lovely.

Beverly said...

I hate tinking but it goes along with knitting. This is will be one gorgeous shawl and the green would look fabulous with gold.

Virginia G said...

So pretty! Love that color. And, of course, your knitting is beautiful.

Martina said...

Very pretty, lovely color!

Catherine said...

Hi Monika

I have chosen your blog for a Stylish Blogger Award and you can read all about it at http://www.chopkins2011.blogspot.com

x C

TracyKM said...

I'm really liking what you've done so far. I've never taken part in a mystery KAL, cause I'm afraid of 'wasting' my time, but then quite often I wish I had joined it, LOL.