- First time non-sock yarn used.
- First time magic cast-on used.
- First time gusset with a toe-up sock.
- First time reverse dutch heel method used.
- First time heel stitches used.
- First time increases in the back of the leg used.
- First time very stretchy ripping used.
- and finally, first time sewn - cast off by E.Z. used.
Supplemental: I will put a description of the socks in my free pattern folder on the side bar for those who would like to try a toe-up sock with a different heel version ( as opposed to the short row heel).