Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Little Knitting Accident!

This is the felted Lucybag.
... and before felting.
The finished product is still drying and is shy. (Picture in all its beauty after the final touches. ;o)
It took three cycles in the washing mashine until there was no stich definition left to see.





Have you ever tried to take a picture of your right hand with your left hand when you're right handed? That's the outcome. I pierced my hand with a 4 mm plastic double pointed knitting needle! It fell to the floor and I wanted to grab it. It got stuck vertical in the oh-so-plush carpet floor and didn't even bend -went right into my hand.

Well, that's not even a minor set back. I started knitting squares for "Warming Grace". The squares will be made into blankets for sick children (Grace is one of them). It depends on how many squares there will be. Here's the Blog where I've got the information from: http://twowoodensticks.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey moni,
das schaut schmerzhaft aus, aber nicht so schmerzhaft als alex's unoperiertes gebrochenes bein.
-hannah