Sunday, April 01, 2012

Almost!

This weekend I thought for sure, that I would get Old Forge # 2 done. But alas, I ran out of yarn for the second time. So close, but no cigar. For about 3o stitch I'm short of yarn. This knit on edge takes more yarn than I thought it would.
Darn tooten! No joke!

Old Forge # 2 almost done

Back to the spinning wheel. I'm SOOOOOOOOO done with this!

***
I've been meaning to share these photos of Maggie with you.
Long nose.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Big nose.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Big teeth.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

BIGGER nose.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Will you let go of it already?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

All I wanted was a nice photo of Maggie, sitting pretty. :o)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

***

11 comments:

Walden said...

With all of it, I still love her big ears! :)

KicsiKató said...

Ouch! Another proof you cannot have enough stash... Just iterate in your head: just 30 stitches! :)

Catherine said...

I love the colour of your knitting - so beautiful, it WILL be worth all the hard work

Mo said...

Maggie's a cutie and I love your handspun yarn.

CelticCastOn said...

Hello Miss Maggie, long time no see. T thinks Boss and molly should be allowed on the couch too and then Boss could read Madam Dragon *one of her books* hahah

Wanderingcatstudio said...

That's so frustrating!

I like the colours in it.

Maggie is such a pretty girl - large nose and all!

monica said...

Awww Maggie is so cute!!

Susan said...

My, what big teeth you have...

I love her bunny ears :)

Anna M said...

Getting dogs to pose for pictures is always hilarious around here. Agatha is a poseable doll most times and Taffy delights in moving at the critical moment.

I love the nose shots!

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Adorable series of pictures of Maggie! It's nice to see her in the lime light and I don't think her nose is big - it's perfectly in proportion to her ears :)

2paw said...

Maggie is indeed very pretty and I think she is secretly a wolf sometimes!! Isn't it always the way that you either have way too much or just a smidgen too little wool when you are casting off??