Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Disco ball - part 2

We found another red "disco" ball, which also made several different noises, like a childrens toy police car, or a slot machine, when you chew it, and of course it flickered too. We didn't know about the noise at first. This made this ball even more interesting for the pups. For Happy to have a go at it, I had to put Denny in his crate for a while. Here is how my cutey pie dealt with this toy.

October 28-Happy and new chew toy ball-1
Mmm, thanks Ma, for this wonderful toy. I need to enjoy it on the sofa now, without rude interruption from Denny the destroyer. Chew, chew ...

October 28-Happy and new chew toy ball-2

Oops, it fell down.

October 28-Happy and new chew toy ball-3
WHATEVER WILL I DO NOW???

October 28-Happy and new chew toy ball-7
Thanks, Ma, you are the best. Chew, chew ....

October 28-Happy and new chew toy ball-8

It flickers already, but I know it can do more.

October 28-Happy and new chew toy ball-9

Oops - there it is! Weird ball.

***
Sorry to say, the ball didn't make it, once Denny was let out of the crate.

***

13 comments:

MiA said...

Hi Monika!
Your new kitchen is just gorgeous! I love love love that mosaic by the stove... <3

Michelle said...

Happy looks like he appreciates you giving him some quality time alone with that fun ball.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you love to know what he was thinking in the last picture? LOL

Stadtwaldvogel said...

I love this foto story! Your pups are lucky they have such a caring and tender mum!
PS: I was really happy about the comment you left for my thick and thin shawlette. Thanks!

CelticCastOn said...

awww he looks so innocent in the last picture, what a cutie!
Glad you got a good chew in Happy!

Frieda said...

Happy's such a handsome pup ! I love how his ears stand up so straight , it's so expressive .

Freyalyn said...

I just love the expectant look Happy gives you when you're supposed to run over the pick the ball up for him. It's very familiar...

Virginia G said...

Love that Happy got some time to play with his disco ball. :)

Rhonda said...

Great pics.......where do we get the disco ball. I'm sure Ladydog would love one too.

2paw said...

That is the most lovely thing, especially the picture where he' dropped the bal and needs you to pick it up. Happy is the handsomest boy!!!

Robin said...

He's so photogenic!

Walden said...

Wonderful pictures!

shannon said...

i am such a fan of Happy. he just makes me...happy. :)