Thursday, July 19, 2007

Spirit Animal! O yeah!


Your Score: The Wolf


Here's your results! Your spirit animal has a Nobility ranking of 12 out of 18.



Your spirit animal is the wolf. It is a ferocious companion, and a loyal friend. It is both a respectable and noble creature; to have this spirit animal says good things about you, and that you are starting to figure things out. Wolves are pretty rare spirit animals.

Here's a link so you can find out what your spirit animal is : link

People, I'm p r o c r a s t i n a t i n g! ;o)

4 comments:

Tracy Purtscher said...

Hmmmmm Spirit Animal? I'm an eagle....go figure!

Um, cupid.com Monika?!? LOL

I've been procrastinating too...this must be the week for it. I've got one hellava dose of grouchy going too.

Anonymous said...

You. Are. A. Wolf?!

Why am I a chipmunk? Why? Why? [whines and runs off].

Cecie said...

ich bin sehr gespalten damit. krafttiere sind etwas ganz besonderes, so einen quatsch damit zu machen gehört sich nich. trotzdem hab ich den test auch gemacht (höhö), ergebnis im blog - und nein, ich verrate mein krafttier nicht, denn es geht niemanden was an.
und wenn du dich fragst, wieso sich das alles nich gehört: carrie gibt dir die antwort. hinter dem krafttier steckt viel mehr, als es auf den ersten blick scheint. das weiss sie (noch) nicht, deswegen ist sie so enttäuscht und das ist schade... ich rede mich um kopf und kragen, gell? wenn du mehr drüber reden magst, meld dich einfach PM.

viele grüsse, silke

Kathleen said...

I am an otter. I hate water. I must be a land loving otter.