Monday, March 26, 2007

Shetland Shawl turned Vest!

I just finished the Noro Kureyon Blanket, but can't take pictures yet, we are having a thunder storm and rain. So that has to wait. But, I've cast on for my first project out of Lace Style. It's the Shetland Shawl turned Vest (what a title). I'm using some cotton blend from my stash. I cast on and knit the first row with my new addi turbo lace circs. They are wonderful! A must have. I wish I had them in all sizes, because now, I have to change to a larger needle size and I don't have it! What a bummer!
Well, I'm off. More later!

5 comments:

tammy said...

Can't wait to see the Noro blanket! I finally got back to working on mine yesterday and I want to see what it will look like all grown up! :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty vest, I am going to really enjoy watching you knit this up.

Cant' wait to see the blanket either.

Anonymous said...

Yummy, this is going to be so beautiful - I adore lace!

hakucho said...

That vest pattern looks very interesting...will be back later to check out your progress...and to see the completed Noro blanket!

happy knitting :)

Theresa said...

That vest looks gorgeous - can't wait to see how it comes out outside of the magazine.