Monday, May 08, 2006

Thank you, Sybille!!!

What's that now you say? Crossing that threshold will shorten my life expectancy? Oh, all right then. I'll plant my butt.
The long, long, long awaited package from Germany made it!
Sam the sniffer dog - all clear!
Sybille and I are both members of the multidirectional yahoo group and we've decided to exchange yarn, since she can't get the Artyarns in Germany. I had a hard time getting it here in Canada too, but that's not the point. In the meantime we have an online store here in Canada (http://www.handknitting.com) where you can get it. Not the point either. Anyway, look at this! She not only sent me some beautiful, soft yarn, she even put the Edgar scarf in, which she knitted with self dyed yarn! Amazing! So that I could try it out myself, Sybille put in some Easter Egg colors, which she is using to make this colorful yarn. I'm still breathless because we thought the package was gone for good (sent on its journey almost two month ago).
So, there you have it. Thank you so much Sybille!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Monika,
ich freue mich, das Du Dich freust. Ist schon komisch zu sehen, das das Päckchen wirklich jetzt in Kanada ist. Dein Snifferdog Sam ist genauso neugierig wie Luna. Die hat ihre Nase auch überall sofort drin. Nochmals ein dickes Lob: Dein Blog gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut. Werde weiter regelmäßig reinschauen.
liebe Grüße Sybille