Tuesday, April 20, 2010

of socks and pups ,,,

Ann asked to see the inside of the burning stripes socks, so here it is: first sock of pair 4.

Burning stripe sock inside

I've not come far with sock two, but here you can see how the contrasting stripes look like on the outside.

burning stripe sock contrasting stripe on leg

So, there was a time before D (Denny), when Happy was very bored. Throughout the day he would come and bring me his tennis ball, pushing it up on my desk.

Happy March 25 sneaking the ball up on my desk

Are you ready to play with me now?

Happy March 25 taking his ball from my desk

Guess not (takes it away again). Now we don't have the problem of boredom any more. :o) Because this D-fellow keeps us on our toes, and very busy. But look at this face! I love when he tilts his head back, how his ears stand up. :o)

April 20-Denny

And, I'm glad I'm the source of amusement for my son. Because of the way I say it (ACD), I shall say only Blue Heeler from this moment on.

Because of the way I say it

***

16 comments:

Natys said...

God your dogs are beautiful!!
That young puppy face is so funny. Makes me want to hug him.

Heike said...

Ohhh wie süüüüß!! Ich will auch so Einen............

hingerissen grüßt Heike

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Love Happy's methods of getting attention. And Denny is too cute!

lexa said...

Jewel didn't leave me alone at all before we got Maggie. Constantly at me to play, but now they have each other, and it's a lot easier on me.

Ann said...

Thank You so much Monika!
Now I have a much better hunch of the technique.
I have bought the pattern and will soon try my own.

Robin said...

OMG!!!!!! That little puppy face!! I just want to scoop him up and squish him. He really is adorable.

2paw said...

I love the photos of Happy, so desperate for you to play with him, ever so hopeful!!! He is such a lovely boy. Denny has such cute ears!! He's lulling you into a false sense of security. It is great that the boys love to play together!!
Oh, a Kettle Dog!!!!!!!

Beverly said...

Your dogs are so handsome. Almost makes me want to get one.

On the socks do you fine the seam down the foot comfortable? I have very sensitive feet and was wondering if you can feel it.

La Cabeza Grande said...

Ooh, sweet puppy faces! Denny is growing fast. It's good that Happy is happy again. Besos (kisses) for both puppy noses.

MiA said...

Beautiful socks!! Are those blue/white also knitted with drops deilght??

Freyalyn said...

Your kettle dog comment made my day - I can hear you say it so clearly. Denny is such a sweetie, and I'm so happy for Happy.

Mo said...

I love this striping pattern! Are you still using Drops Delight sock yarn for pair 4 and what color for the blue stripes?

I love ALL of the puppy dog photos. You are a #1 doggie mama in my book!

Charlene said...

Denny and Happy are just too cute for words. Please pass along lots of smooches to them ;) Great pictures!

RC said...

funny! love the ball and love Denny's ears.
glad the boys are having fun ;)

aelva said...

D ist sowas von herzallerliebst. Kann mich gar nicht satt sehen an dem Bild! LG und eine schönes Wochenende! Maria

Virginia G said...

Denny is too stinkin cute!