Monday, September 22, 2008

Knit Picks Harmony Straight Needles - Winners

(notice the beautiful fall flowers in the background)


I asked Biko to bark me three numbers, which she did considerably well. Of course she was heavily influenced by my son, who whispered numbers in her ears. So here are the three lucky ones, who each get a pair of Knit Picks Harmony Straight Needles:



Angelika - 4mm needles

Hege - 4mm needles

Knatolee - 5mm needles


Congratulations, Ladies! Please send me your address via e-mail, so I can send them to you asap.


Some wanted to know about the mosaic knitting. It's just a swatch. I felt like slip stitch knitting, and that's it.

Oh, and also: Welcome Autumn!

14 comments:

Angelika said...

Wooohooo, thanks so much. I never win anything, so it seems. Thanks Biko, I owe you a doggy bone. Also, I guess I need to check out some mosaic knitting? That swatch is inspiring.

DAWN said...

Lucky ladies! congrats to them all. Such a fantastic picture of Biko! and yes, Welcome Autumn!!

Viktoria said...

such a cute picture of biko!

hakucho said...

Your swatch is beautiful and happy Autumn :)

Anonymous said...

Apparently Biko didn't get the bone basket I sent him! ;-)

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Beautiful photo of Biko! Yay for Fall :)

Cloudberry said...

Thank you!
Can't wait to try them :)

The mosaic looks great.

Kris B said...

Wonderful picture of Biko! Congrats to the winners. Yeah for Autumn getting here. I can tell the days are getting shorter and the mornings are a little cooler for us. The swatch is lovely.

Knatolee said...

Thank you so much, Monica!! You're so generous. I have sent an email to your hotmail address with my info. If for some reason it doesn't appear, could you leave a note on my blog? :)

And I'll look into joining Ravelry... :)

Knatolee said...

PS Biko and the swatch are both gorgeous!

Frieda said...

Super photo of Biko and your flowers are stunning ! Don't you just love Fall ...

Anonymous said...

Biko looks very happy and what a clever dog she is. She could model in her spare time!!! Nice flowers too!! The rain and wind are ruining the camellias here...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations lucky ladies!

The picture of Biko is very lovely. And the flowers are beautiful!!

Heidi said...

I second that welcome autumn. :)