Friday, May 23, 2008

Queen Anne's Lace shawl ...

I know you all are dying to see more of it, so here are a couple of links to pictures of finished ones.
I first saw the Queen Anne's Lace shawl in the making at Chawne's flickr photostream. (She's a very prolific knitter, and spinner, and I love to look at her daily pictures). She provided the link to a yahoo group, where you can get the pattern. It's here. A very relaxed and friendly yahoo group so far, the first I feel totally comfortable being in. I'm planning on knitting more of MMario's designs, but don't want to rush things. I haven't knit on the QAL shawl in a couple of days, for various reasons, but will resume doing so soon.
So, back to work now, and I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Dreams of Yarn said...

What a teaser photo! Have a great weekend

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

You weren't kidding about her being a prolific and amazing knitter! You QAL shawl is going to be stunning.

Kris B said...

Wow, very nice shawl. It only makes me more interested to see how yours looks when down. I hope you have a great weekend to.

Anonymous said...

I definitely need to make one of these for me! I'm looking forward to seeing how the colors in yours look in the overall design.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

That pattern looks great. I am very curious how the one you are making turns out!

hakucho said...

QAL shawl is awesome!!!!