Saturday, December 09, 2006

Some kind of normal routine!

As you can see I'm getting in the Christmas spirit, slowly but surely. This is a scarf I've started last night.

Magic Mosaic blanket square # 4 - 63

This is going to be a hat, which I will call "Sam's hat" after it's finished. It's design came to me last night, while I was outside with Sam at around 4:30AM. It's progressed since I took this picture. I'd like to finish it today, if possible. But, it's too nice outside. The sun is shining, even though it's cold, wind and all.


After everything calmed down last night, this is what I was looking at. Totally exhausted Sam and content Biko. ;o)

Have a nice weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the red & white cloth going to be? It's not what I'd call a quick knit.
And the dogs, they do like normality. For your afghan, is it a square a day? It's going to be amazing.
Gillian

Violiknit said...

That is a gorgeous holiday spread! The mosaic blanket is going to be unbelievable; is there some contest that you can enter it in? Biko and Sam are totally cute.

Anonymous said...

i can well imagine that now you can relax and get into the spirit.
the decoration looks lovely, as do all the all the knitting displays.
have a g
ood sunday.

hakucho said...

I love everything you knit! For me I think I'm knitting in reverse gear and slowing down to almost a stop. :) Can't help but love this time of the year.
happy knitting :)

Carrie K said...

What a fabulous, fabulous view. So happy that Sam's home!

The red & white scarf is really cute! I like that mosaic blanket square too.

Anonymous said...

Oooo - I like the red and white scarf - Looks like mosaic? and I can't wait to see your hat design....enjoy the nice day!

Anonymous said...

Hallo Monika,
schön das Sam wieder zuhause ist und die Familie wieder komplett ist. Jetzt kann er sich bestimmt gut erholen und Du Dich auch.
Dein Mosaic Square ist wieder toll! Wie sieht denn eigentlich die Rückseite aus?

Neugierige Grüße von Heike

Mariella said...

Hi Monika! I got tagged, so I tagged you. See my blog for details.

Those hats are great and love the mosaic knitting you've been working on.