Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Maggie's green sweater

Well, it's still not a good fit for her. The length is better, but the leg holes in front are to far back. It was hard to get her into it, and it was too tight in front. I didn't even do the cuffs on the leg holes, or I would even had a harder time stuffing her into the sweater. Argh!

I'm done for now, with doggy sweater knitting. Maybe we can get another one on Sale at Petsmart. Otherwise the pink one will have to do for now.

But, as with the red one, she looks good in green too!

Jan. 16-4

This morning the ground was frozen, but by mid day it was all a big field of mud again. :o(

Jan. 16-7

I like this picture. Happy is shaking his Frisbee, and Denny is patrolling the grounds.

Jan. 16-6

Jan. 16-3

Jan. 16-2

Jan. 16-11

Jan. 16-10



12 comments:

Carrie K said...

Maggie looks good in green!She's so grown up.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

She looks fantastic in green - too bad it doesn't fit well.

2paw said...

Of course, I think Maggie looks especially beautiful in her new green coat, but she is like a model: she looks good in everything. I hope there were not too many muddy paws. Happy and Denny look very funny doing their own thing in the background!!

Samantha said...

She looks so happy about it, too bad it doesn't fit right.

CelticCastOn said...

I really do love her in that green! Maggie always seems so cheerful like she just loves life.

Michelle said...

Sweaters for dogs with big chests are tough. That's why Nimitz only has one!

knottygnome said...

that green color looks great on her! very fashionable. :-)

Walden said...

She does look lovely in green!

LynnIL said...

Love the green sweater and the dogs. They are so cute and happy!

Knatolee said...

Great sweater! Looks wonderful on the dog, too.

kristieinbc said...

It is a very nice sweater. I'm wondering if you could do some sort of a steek to make the leg openings a bit bigger? Even if it didn't hold up for a long time at least your dog would get some wear out of it. It seems a shame to not have it be useable.

Virginia G said...

I don't know why, but looking at pictures of your dogs makes me so happy!

All caught up on your blog. Your knits are beautiful, as always. I was heartened to know that you end up making mistakes in your work on occasion, and you're still causing me to have a bad case of the spinning bug. I just need to figure out how to make the time to do it.

hugs!