I'm NOT good with working as a group. I like my own pace, and hate waiting for the contributions of others. In this case, I was waiting for pictures of Hannah with the vest "Karolyn", I made for her. Some - time - ago.
As you can see in the first picture, black things are hard to photograph, and quite boring on their own.
I wanted to knit something for Hannah, but it is always difficult because I wanted to surprise her, and I wanted her to like it. We have different tastes.
I've got this Berroco booklet Keltic # 249, and there I saw # 7 karolyn. It was made with Keltic yarn, but I could see it in my mind all black. So I substituted the yarn with Patons SWS in black (believe me, I would have loved to use something else, but I could not find the right weight for this project, in black, in either of the two LYS's I went). This yarn sheds like a dog in Springtime!
Besides substituting the yarn, I knit the rib part in the round, so it could be smooth, and without a thick seam on both sides. I dislike knitting with the color black, but this project went fast, because it had no sleeves, and it was knit with 5.5mm needles. It looked soooooo small, but it seems to fit Hannah. I like it a lot better on her, than on the model in the booklet. Thanks, for the pictures, sweetie! ;o)